How to Qualify your Rotary Club:
- Designate at least one club member to attend the Grant Management Seminar at the District Training Assembly in April. It is recommended that a club member that sits on a grant project committee have the grant training. The Grant Management PowerPoint is posted below.
- The President of the Rotary Year and President-Elect need to sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and submit it to the District Office by July 1.
- The club must be current on its Rotary International and District 5100 dues, and be in good standing with the District 5100, Rotary International, and The Rotary Foundation.
- The club must be current on all tax returns for the Rotary Club and any associated Club Foundation.
- The club must have established and reported an Annual Fund giving goal for the current year.
- The club must be current on all Rotary Grant reporting requirements.
Qualification will be renewed annually.
2016-17 Rotary Club Qualification:
Club Memorandum of Understanding 2017-18
Grant Chief Susan Winterbourne.